Friday, August 17, 2012

Yelling

As I scan through the Facebook pages there is a lot of yelling going on. Some people are yelling at President Obama. Some are yelling at Mitt Romney. Some are yelling at each other. Lots of blaming. Lots of simplistic solutions to complex issues. And just like in Washington D.C. -- painful inertia!

I skip political ads on TV. I have yet to see one that is completely truthful. I read some of the postings on Facebook, but after a short while, I find myself being grateful for that stupid picture of a kitten, or a silly  captioned picture of a dog.

Maybe it's just me. I need to laugh more! Not take myself so seriously. Hey Facebook friends -- send us jokes -- but not political ones! Jokes that are beyond blaming and just funny. And no yelling!

William Frank Diedrich, author of Beyond Blaming found at
http://intelligentspirit.com/catalog.html
Also available in ebook at Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook for $ 8.99.
Type in "Beyond Blaming"

No comments:

Post a Comment