Friday, August 31, 2012

Out of the Mess

As we see this year, politics are messy. There is lots of blaming and misleading on both sides. So many people get emotional about their opinions.

I've learned not to believe everything I think. I know that just because something is my opinion, doesn't mean it is right. This is difficult, because spouting off is not as much fun for me as it used to be.

In truth, none of us know the future. None of us know who should be the president. Instead of blaming and yelling at each other, it might be better to listen and ask questions. That's hard, for me, too. I'm doing my best to stay conscious and not automatically jump into the mess.

For those of you who think you are absolutely right, you're not. For those of you who leave a little room for doubt, thank you.

Think for yourself. Don't believe every statement made by those who agree with you. Think and observe. Vote with your mind and heart for the best candidates. Pray that the highest good will come no matter who is elected. Whoever is elected will be the right person!

William Frank Diedrich,
author of Beyond Blaming
found at  http://intelligentspirit.com/catalog.html

Two weeks and Bill's new book,  Adults at Work  will be out.   Watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment