Friday, December 7, 2012

Stalking my Joy

I am stalking my joy. I find it hidden beneath my fear, patiently waiting for me to recognize it, to welcome it. It's not lost. It is myself who has been lost, running from my fears, avoiding life, blaming self and others for my circumstances. I welcome my fear and allow it to run its course. When it is spent. When I have allowed myself to experience it without judgment -- there lies my Spirit, shining, joyful, ready to live through me and as me. I am stalking my joy. I see it reflected in music, art, nature, and the smiles of other people. When I see the world clearly, it reminds me of who I am, of what I am capable of. I am stalking my joy. William Frank Diedrich, author of The Road Home and Adults at Work. http://adults-at-work.com

No comments:

Post a Comment