Thursday, June 21, 2012

No blaming birthday

Today is my birthday and I celebrate 63 years on the planet. In these many years I am blessed and grateful. My father passed away at age 62. I don't think either of my grandfathers made it past this age either. The rest of my life is a gift.

There have been many challenges in my life. None of them are the fault of someone or something. I create my experience. It's up to me to respond as effectively as I am able to anything that comes up. It is no one's job to make me happy except mine. I own my emotions. I own my memories. I own my behavior. I affect others, and I need to always become aware of my impact. The Universe is my playground, my theatre, and I get to play in it. Or work. I have choices and that gives me power.

I will teach who I am. My thoughts, emotions, words, and behaviors are the examples I put forth to the world. If you who are reading this are in my life, then I have made a good choice. Blessings to all.
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment