Saturday, August 24, 2013

We are just too damn wimpy!

As I stepped into the lake this morning, it felt cold. I hesitated, not wanting to feel the discomfort. As I was hesitating I asked "What is my intention?" I want to to go in the lake. Then why am I waiting? Either go in or don't. I moved quickly into the water. It took several minutes for my body to adjust, but when it did, I enjoyed the water for over an hour.

If we don't enjoy life or live our purpose, it isn't because people or situations stop us. We are just too damn wimpy! Make your intention crystal clear and then align your thoughts and actions. There may be discomfort as you leave the "comfort zone" and move forward. What do you want?

Whatever your dream is, do it. Accept your calling. Totally immerse yourself in the effort.  There are no excuses and whining is unbecoming of you.  You can do this!

William Frank Diedrich
Beyond Blaming
http://noblaming.com


No comments:

Post a Comment